As FedRAMP authorization becomes more of a necessity for doing business in the federal government, are you prepared?
Are you struggling to get your company’s software products FedRAMP authorized quickly without spending a fortune on consulting and hosting fees?
Join immixGroup and ORock Technologies on Thursday, August 22, 2019 at the QTS Data Center in Sterling, Virginia for a luncheon to learn how OnRAMP can help expedite the FedRAMP authorization process for less money! Then, stick around to tour the area's most state-of-the art data center. Secure your spot today!
At this informative session, you’ll learn how OnRAMP can:
- Lower your cost and risk of getting your software FedRAMP authorized
- Streamline the authorization timeline from years to months
- Meet government security requirements and allow you to pursue SaaS opportunities that require FedRAMP authorization
- Finance the cost of authorization
- Reach more government customers
Attendees must be a US citizen and register by August 19.
QTS cannot accommodate on-site registration.